cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Commiting issue 2069
Date Fri, 25 May 2007 06:21:06 GMT
Hi,

I think we need to fix this differently :) As far as I remember, the
idea is to only have those components of the portal in the standard
build which you do not customize when building your own portal.
Everything else is comming from the sample.

I'll have a look at this later today and see if we can fix it by either
changing the configuration or by moving less components from the samples
config to the main one.

Carsten