cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 2.2 using cocoon-ajax-impl
Date Tue, 22 May 2007 17:18:50 GMT
Marc Portier pisze:
> hm,
> looks like I'm stumbling over a partial answer:
>
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/cocoon/trunk/blocks/cocoon-ajax/cocoon-ajax-impl/src/main/resources/META-INF/cocoon/spring/cocoon-ajax-impl-blockServlet.xml?view=markup

> I suppose the 2nd bean over there will cater for the 'system' references?

Yes. I did this way (I didn't touch paths, directory structure, sitemap) because I didn't
understand the stuff fully. There is only one
sample in Cocoon (in Forms) that uses this stuff but it does not work up to date. I mentioned
problem few times and asked for help, last
time here:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.text.xml.cocoon.devel/72629

I didn't know that some may want to use JSON js files directly instead of calling sitemap
in system. Now I think that all the functionality
should be moved to the root sitemap and necessary resources should be shared via "resource/internal/**".

Giacomo, as you seem to be more experienced with the JSON, could take care of doing that?
I can help you with any trouble you encounter. If
you do so, don't forget to update docs: http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cdocs-ajax/g1/1350.html

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski