cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Portier <...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: 2.2 deploying as webapp
Date Tue, 22 May 2007 16:24:35 GMT

Reinhard Poetz wrote:
> Marc Portier wrote:
>
>> I get http://localhost:8888/block1/ and http://localhost:8888/block2/
>> both triggering the block1 sitemap!
>>

>> anybody a clue where I should be looking?
>
> If it's not a bug the only reason could be that you copied your
> servlet-service configuration from block1 to block2 and forgot to
> correct the blockcontext path.

aargh, exactly that!

hm, this almost sounds like you had that happen as well once in a while :-)

hm, this kinda puts on the table why the blocks themselves are stating
this (and the mount-path)

what is this block-context-path anyway? sounds like a directory where
the COB-INF is unpacked, couldn't that be implied from the block's jar-name?

anyway, at least some advice or naming conventions should be made
probably? (same for the bean/@ids in fact)

anyway thx for helping...
-marc=