cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Portier <...@outerthought.org>
Subject 2.2 deploying as webapp
Date Tue, 22 May 2007 15:30:37 GMT
Hi there,

I'm getting further into trying the 2.2 stuff out, and with two testing
blocks somewhat functional I was trying out deployment to webapp as
described in:

http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cdocs-site-main/g2/1362.html

the weird thing I'm seeing is that the dispatcher-servlet apparently
gets totally confused

Here is my setup

+ block1
    + pom.xml
    + src/main/resources/COB-INF/*
    + src/main/resources/META-INF/cocoon/spring/servlet-service.xml
            * that binds the block to url 'block1'

+ block2
    + pom.xml
            * declaring a dependency on the block1
    + src/main/resources/COB-INF/*
    + src/main/resources/META-INF/cocoon/spring/servlet-service.xml
            * that binds the block to url 'block2'
            * and connects to the previous block over 'b1'

using the rcl plugin on this last one I get everything to work as expected

http://localhost:8888/block1/, http://localhost:8888/block12/
serviced by the correct sitemap.xmaps etc etc

however, now that I bundle all this up in

+ webapp
    + pom.xml
            * only declaring the dependency to block2
              (assuming transitivity will work to block1)
    + all the rest out of the box

and doing
mvn package jetty:run

I get http://localhost:8888/block1/ and http://localhost:8888/block2/
both triggering the block1 sitemap!

anybody a clue where I should be looking?

regards
-marc=
PS: while searching I happened across:
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cdocs/g1/g1/g5/1263.html
this looks like it's not completely up to date, or is it?