cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Portier <...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: Releasing 2.2-RC1
Date Tue, 22 May 2007 12:38:19 GMT

Reinhard Poetz wrote:
>> Please commit. Except from the archtetpyes and the
>> cocoon-maven-plugin, I created all release artifacts.
>
> I created all release artifacts except the forms and the ajax block. The
> missing thing is a release of the xreporter-expression and
> xreporter-grouping libraries to the central Maven repository. Then we
> can have a vote.
>
> Any volunteers for this task?

to be clear on what needs to be done:

1. xreporter-svn checkout of revision 684

2. build of xreporter-expression jar (oh and grouping jar?)

3. decide on some 'version' number for these (I'm proposing 1.2.1.1
since no other xreporter artifacts will be released at this time)

4. finally go through
http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-ibiblio-upload.html
to get the jar uploaded at repo1

which means
   - making a pom (group xreporter, artifact xreporter-expression, no
dependencies)
   - creating a bundle-jar with pom and renamed jar
   - putting JIRA request up at
http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/CreateIssue.jspa?pid=10367&issuetype=3

regards,
-marc=