cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r540144 - in /cocoon/trunk/core/cocoon-configuration/cocoon-spring-configurator/src/main: java/org/apache/cocoon/spring/configurator/impl/ resources/META-INF/ resources/org/apache/cocoon/spring/configurator/schema/
Date Mon, 21 May 2007 18:19:02 GMT
giacomo@apache.org pisze:
> Author: giacomo
> Date: Mon May 21 06:52:41 2007
> New Revision: 540144

> Log:
> enhance the bean-map for service servlet use case

Giacomo, thanks for implementing this. I have few comments:
1. Could you please provide links to the thread discussing applied changes? It really helps
to understand these changes 2 months later.
2. If you modify schema don't forget to publish changes, otherwise people's svn copies will
break soon or later. (I've done it myself
already so don't bother yourself)
3. Could you please add information about your changes to changes.xml file?

I have updated the schema by moving your comments to xsd:documentation elements. I hope you
don't mind.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski