cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: More problems with implementing servlet services
Date Sat, 19 May 2007 12:28:00 GMT
Joerg Heinicke pisze:
> On 17.05.2007 16:02, Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:
>
> But a service generator without any post data makes absolutely sense
> since it might really be optional to post anything. And I find it quite
> strange to write

That's not true. If you don't post a data it's not the service any more but you can call it
that way:
<map:generate src="servlet:test2:/extract-html"/>

Using normal FileGenerator. You can argue that it's strange that if service is called we put
it as parameter and if it's casual GET it is
put in the src attribute. I'd disagree then because GET and POST are so much different that
even different sitemap syntax makes sense.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski