cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: DispatcherServlet
Date Sat, 19 May 2007 11:44:26 GMT
Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
> I think it's time to support Reinhard :-)
> I agree with his opinion that servlets: source is not needed at the
> moment and generator will be sufficient.

It wasn't a general statement but rather, that *I* don't have the use case right
now. This doesn't mean that they don't exist.
As Daniel said, a source could be used in more contexts than a generator, e.g.
you could use it from within your Java code to access all servlets.

But I agree with you that the implementation of a generator is much simpler ;-)

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc