cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Portier <...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: [docs] Snapshot available
Date Tue, 15 May 2007 09:52:42 GMT

Reinhard Poetz wrote:

> After Helma's work on the skin, I have published a snapshot of our docs
> at http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/dev-docs/.

jummy

I did spot a small glitch while clicking around though:

at: http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/dev-docs/2.2/core-modules/
the links to the 'projects' are coded like this

      <ul class="projectList">
      </ul>

I have the impression they are missing an extra ../ to pop up an
additional level?

> As you can see from
> http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cdocs/g4/1346.html, most of the
> work on the docs building infrastructure has been done.
>
> The next step is bringing the content of the main site into a good shape.

is there a  detailed list of what needs to be done?

Some way to centrally dispatch and follow up so people can step in and
help complete...
(maybe some smart status-field with ditto document query could help?)

-marc=