cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <mailingli...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: SuggestionLists and JavaFlow
Date Fri, 11 May 2007 07:04:20 GMT
Hi,

after another day of debuging, I was able to track down the main problem:
the JavaInterpreter fetches the WebContinuation and uses this to create
a new cocoon-flow-context each time it is executed.
The FormInstance is bound to this object and is used for executing the
display pipeline. After this the temporary Context is destroyed.

In order to make my "SaveTheData" Pipeline work I had to change:
            // Save the modified userdata.
            sendPage("save/user_db");
To:
            // Manually attach the form to the request.
            VarMap bizData = new VarMap();
            bizData.add(FormsPipelineConfig.CFORMSKEY, form.getModel());
            Locale locale = java.util.Locale.getDefault();;
            bizData.add("locale", locale);

            // Save the modified userdata.
            sendPage("save/user_db", bizData);
Since the JavaFlow implementation wouldn't make the FormInstance
available automatically.

Unfortunately this doesn't solve my SuggestionListProblem. My guess and
my next try would be, to manually attach the FormInstance to the
WebContinuation object, since this is not destroyed.

Any suggestions or objections?

Chris