cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <mailingli...@c-ware.de>
Subject SuggestionLists and JavaFlow
Date Wed, 09 May 2007 13:56:53 GMT
Hi,

I am currently having some problems with JavaFlow and SuggestionLists.
My application used to generate dynamic suggestion lists in the
"_cocoon/forms/suggest" pipeline.
Unfortunately the FormsGenerator, SuggestionListGenerator, JXGenerator
and Transformer and my custom Generator seem to be unable to get the
form instance.

I think this might be a result of the way JavaFlow deals with
Continuations (GetContext beeing implemented using
Thread.currentThread()) as the SuggestionList pipeline is served by a
different Thread.

A soltuion I thought about was using some sort of Singleton for storing
form instance data ... but would really like to avoid this.

Any suggestions?

Chris