cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject [docs] Professional services and blogs
Date Tue, 08 May 2007 11:40:35 GMT

I've created two pages that need the assistance of everybody who wants to get
listed there:

  - Blog
    http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cdocs-site-main/g1/1272.html
  - Professional Services
    http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cdocs-site-main/g1/1271.html

Do we have any procedures for adding such content? Of course only doc committers
can publish the docs but is it enough that only _one_ committer gives his ok?

IMO it's enough because we have the doc mailing list that notifies us of any
change and it would be difficult for everybody to sneak in any improper content.

WDOT?

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc