cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: FYI: Continuum is usable again
Date Tue, 08 May 2007 05:55:26 GMT
Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Henri Yandell has just informed that he upgraded Maven to 2.0.6 on
> vmbuild machine so Continuum is usable for us, again.
>
> It seems that currently no build happens at all because maven is runned
> in non-recursive mode. Do you know why it's done that way and how
> can we make all our modules built by Continuum?

I removed the non-recursive flag.

Using Continuum is definitly a step forward in order to have a stable build but
it doesn't detect problems if dependencies can't be downloaded anymore or if we
remove a module from our build but forget to remove all dependencies on it from
other modules. In those cases only a build with a clean local repo would help.
Though I don't know how this could be achieved together with a Continuum build.
Any ideas?

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc