cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeroen Reijn <j.re...@hippo.nl>
Subject Re: Cocoon/Hippo get external xml
Date Mon, 07 May 2007 10:36:37 GMT
Hi,

I'm afraid you're sending this to the wrong list. Since this is a Hippo
CMS specific question I guess it's best to send it to the Hippo list.
See [1] for the correct lists. Since Hippo is using Cocoon there will be
several ways of solving this, but let's take it to the correct list and
handle it there.

http://www.hippocms.org/display/CMS/Mailing+Lists

Kind regards,

Jeroen Reijn