cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon Maven plugin - Merging deployer & rcl
Date Fri, 04 May 2007 20:33:21 GMT
Felix Knecht wrote:
> I don't think it's a specific problem only for e.g. ageci filters. I can
> reproduce the same error in a different way:

<snip/>

Understand. As already explained in a previous email, I think that we need a
wrapper around the actual app context. This wrapper will simulate that it is
available all the time, also when the wrapped context is reloaded.

If nobody beats me, I will have a look at it as soon as RC1 is out and the
website is online.

For now set the reloading.spring.enabled property to false so that you don't run
into this unwanted situation.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc