cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon Maven plugin - Merging deployer & rcl
Date Fri, 04 May 2007 11:16:33 GMT
I don't think it's a specific problem only for e.g. ageci filters. I can
reproduce the same error in a different way:

Have the block running via rcl and change the configuration of the i18n
transformer, e.g. add a new catalogue and hit reload in the browser.

from sitemap.xmap:
<snip>
    <map:components>
        <map:transformers default="xslt">
            <map:transformer name="i18n"
src="org.apache.cocoon.transformation.I18nTransformer">
                <catalogues default="t">
                    <catalogue id="t" name="main"
location="serlvet:myblock:/resource/internal/i18n" />
                    <catalogue id="t2" name="project"
location="serlvet:myblock:/resource/internal/i18n" />
                </catalogues>
            </map:transformer>
        </map:transformers>
    </map:components>
</snip>

Caused by: org.apache.avalon.framework.service.ServiceException:
Exception during lookup of component with
'org.apache.cocoon.transformation.Transformer/i18n'.
(Key='AvalonServiceManager')
        at
org.apache.cocoon.core.container.spring.avalon.AvalonServiceManager.lookup(AvalonServiceManager.java:63)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractProcessingPipeline.addTransformer(AbstractProcessingPipeline.java:242)
        ... 132 more
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
Error creating bean with name
'org.apache.cocoon.transformation.Transformer/i18n': Initialization of
bean failed; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalStateException:
BeanFactory not initialized or already closed - call 'refresh' before
accessing beans via the ApplicationContext
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:454)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:254)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:144)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:251)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:232)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:163)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.core.container.spring.avalon.AvalonServiceManager.lookup(AvalonServiceManager.java:61)
        ... 133 more
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: BeanFactory not initialized
or already closed - call 'refresh' before accessing beans via the
ApplicationContext
        at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.getBeanFactory(AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.java:120)
        at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext$BeanPostProcessorChecker.postProcessAfterInitialization(AbstractApplicationContext.java:951)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.applyBeanPostProcessorsAfterInitialization(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:318)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1119)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:431)
        ... 139 more

Felix