cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon Maven plugin - Merging deployer & rcl
Date Fri, 04 May 2007 00:09:51 GMT
Reinhard Poetz wrote:

> I will provide a configuration parameter that switches of reloading.

You can use

   <configuration>
     <reloadingSpringEnabled>false</reloadingSpringEnabled>
   </configuration>

now in order to deactivate the reload of the Spring application context.
This doesn't switch off the reloading classloader though. IIUC that doesn't
cause problems. If I'm wrong, we can make the usage of the reloading classloader
configureable too.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc