cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Forms migration problems
Date Thu, 03 May 2007 18:21:09 GMT
Felix Knecht napisał(a):
> Grzegorz Kossakowski schrieb:
>> Felix Knecht napisał(a):
>>
>> I fear that's again my fault with messed up paths in guide (corrected now).
>> Can you show your pipeline that renders forms? I guess problem is there.
>>

> They look like this:
>
>             <map:match pattern="form/**.jx">
>                 <map:generate type="jx" src="{1}.xml">
>                     <map:parameter name="locale" value="{flow-attribute:locale}" />
>                 </map:generate>
>                 <map:transform type="browser-update" />
>                 <map:call resource="aggregate-html" />
>                 <map:transform src="stylesheets/forms.xsl">
>                     <map:parameter name="dojo-debug" value="true" />
>                     <map:parameter name="dojo-resources" value="servlet:ajax:/resources/dojo"/>
>                     <map:parameter name="forms-resources" value="servlet:forms:/resources/forms"/>
>                 </map:transform>

That's problematic part. I forgot to update guide after making Forms/Ajax following blocks
convention [1]. The other
problem is that I said you should omit braces. This time I forgot that servletLinkRewriter
(transformer) is just
LinkRewriterTransformer and it does link rewriting taken from attributes thus it will leave
<script> content untouched.
>From servlet-service-fw this is a bad situation and it's seems that we'll have to come
with specific transformer
(similar to the reader I created).
Workaround for now (that is applied also in forms samples) is to use braces and let sitemap
resolve links passed to XSL
that put those links in <script> tag.

In short: you were right about braces, sorry for confusion. Replace your transform with:
                 <map:transform src="stylesheets/forms.xsl">
                     <map:parameter name="dojo-debug" value="true" />
                     <map:parameter name="dojo-resources" value="{servlet:ajax:/resource/external/dojo}"/>
                     <map:parameter name="forms-resources" value="{servlet:forms:/resource/external/forms}"/>
                 </map:transform>
And make sure that there is no servlet: link sent to browser (just seek for it in browser).
This way we'll make sure
that we tackled links issue.

PS. I'll be online for about three hours so if you are free too and want to devote your time
to this problem I'll be
very happy to help by responding to your e-mails as quickly as possible.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski