cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Trunk currently broken: UnknownHostException
Date Thu, 03 May 2007 16:11:54 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler napisaƂ(a):

> Reinhard Poetz wrote:
>
>> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>>> Is this bug caused by the latest source resolver or by some of the
>>> changes in Cocoon?
>>
>> yes, unfortunatly it is. I reverted sourceresolve to 2.2.1 in our root
>> pom.
>>
> That's strange, I don't have problems with the new version. Anyway,
> afaik there is only one new feature in the latest version which should
> fix a bug on macosx, so it should be very easy to fix this. What urls do
> not work? Can you (or someone else) file a bug?
>
> Thanks

I'm feeling really sorry. It's all my fault :(
I've committed changes without testing it throughly enough (I've tested FileGenerator because
it seemed to be most
affected and it worked) and with disabled tests while compiling. I've disabled them because
I'm working now on really
poor machine at home and it took ages to test everything.

Lesson is taken to never commit stuff (especially core) without testing damn right. I've reverted
my changes and broken
tests pass again with new source resolve so I hope it's working again.

Sorry, again.

BTW. Now I'm lost a little bit with SAXParser and it's usage. I would like to utilize SourceUtil
functionality but with
 org.apache.cocoon.core.xml.SAXParser. Any clues or advices?

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski