cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Forms migration problems
Date Thu, 03 May 2007 11:10:53 GMT

> I'm starting it via mvn clean install jetty:run -P{profile}. The error
> occurs the first time when accessing a page using a flowscript
> containing the cocoon.load("servlet:forms ...").
> So I have a block and I'm starting it as webapp.
> In my webapp pom I have following sets:
> <snip>
> <packaging>war</packaging>
> </snip>
> <snip>
> <plugin>
>     <groupId>org.apache.cocoon</groupId>
>     <artifactId>cocoon-maven-plugin</artifactId>
>     <version>1.0.0-M1-SNAPSHOT</version>
>     <executions>
>       <execution>
>         <phase>package</phase>
>         <goals>
>           <goal>deploy</goal>
>         </goals>
>       </execution>
>    </executions>
>  </plugin>
> </snip>

Using the replaced cocoon-deployer-plugin it works. So the problem seems
to be caused by the cocoon-maven-plugin and not by the forms block. I
apologize thinking this is a problem of the forms block - but sometimes
it's not easy to figure out where the problem is situated.

Thanks for your help.

Felix

            <plugin>
                <groupId>org.apache.cocoon</groupId>
                <artifactId>cocoon-deployer-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>1.0.0-M2-SNAPSHOT</version>
                <configuration>
                    <serverVersion>2.2</serverVersion>
                </configuration>