cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Forms migration problems
Date Thu, 03 May 2007 10:52:27 GMT
Grzegorz Kossakowski schrieb:
> Felix Knecht napisaƂ(a):
>
>>         <servlet:context mount-path="my-app"
>> context-path="blockcontext:/my-app/">
>>

> @mount-path should be prefixed with "/" sign.

That was a typo during c&p.

> The rest seems to be ok. How do you start and access your webapp?

I'm starting it via mvn clean install jetty:run -P{profile}. The error
occurs the first time when accessing a page using a flowscript
containing the cocoon.load("servlet:forms ...").
So I have a block and I'm starting it as webapp.
In my webapp pom I have following sets:
<snip>
<packaging>war</packaging>
</snip>
<snip>
<plugin>
    <groupId>org.apache.cocoon</groupId>
    <artifactId>cocoon-maven-plugin</artifactId>
    <version>1.0.0-M1-SNAPSHOT</version>
    <executions>
      <execution>
        <phase>package</phase>
        <goals>
          <goal>deploy</goal>
        </goals>
      </execution>
   </executions>
 </plugin>
</snip>
> The problem is that servlet-service-fw machinery is
> not properly initialized for some reason. One can be that you access your servlet bypassing
dispatcher servlet.

As I'm using it without any webserver in fornt I can hardly imagine this.