cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to do dojo.registerModulePath without directly modifying forms-field-styling.xsl
Date Thu, 03 May 2007 09:22:08 GMT
Rice Yeh napisaƂ(a):
> Your answer seems to be what I need. But I am confused with how
> 'servlet://' in dojo.registerModulePath("cocoon.ajax",
> "servlet://resource/external/ajax/js") in manifest.js is translated?

It is translated by servletLinkRewriter reader. Take a look at this sitemap to see how it's
done:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/trunk/blocks/cocoon-ajax/cocoon-ajax-impl/src/main/resources/COB-INF/sitemap.xmap

Basically you don't need to bother what will be result of rewriting, all you have to now that
servlet://** link will be
seen by sitemap matching such a request as {1}.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski