cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon Maven plugin - Merging deployer & rcl
Date Thu, 03 May 2007 09:09:53 GMT
Felix Knecht schrieb:
> Grzegorz Kossakowski schrieb:
>
>> Giacomo Pati napisaƂ(a):
>>

>>> See my other mail.
>>>
>>> After hopefully fixing my flowscripts and sitemaps according to the new resource
accessing URIs I get:

>> Have you followed migration guides?:
>>
>> http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cdocs/g1/g2/g7/1351.html

Could it be that there's another type?

Looking at the guide I see a replacement for Forms.js like this:

resource://org/apache/cocoon/forms/flow/javascript/Form.js
servlet:forms:/system/flow/javascript/Form.js

Looking at the samples code (flow scripts) it looks different

cocoon.load("servlet:forms:/resource/internal/flow/javascript/Form.js");

Using any of the two variants in my own flowscripts gives me an error:

"Must be used in a block context servlet:forms:/resource/internal/flow/javascript/Form.js"

What am I doing wrong?

> Following the migration guides I'm getting the error:
>
> org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException: Type 'servletLinkRewriting'
does not exist for 'map:transform'

> because of
>
> <map:transform type="servletLinkRewriting"/> <!-- here is the transformation
step you will need to add -->

> Where is it defined? I can't find it - or do you mean "servletLinkRewriter"?
>
> Other problems:
> "
> <servlet:connections>
>   <servlet:connections>
>     <entry key="ajax" value-ref="org.apache.cocoon.ajax.impl.servlet"/>
>     <entry key="forms" value-ref="org.apache.cocoon.forms.impl.servlet"/>
>   </servlet:connections>
> </servlet:connections>
> "
> Seems to be onetimes "servlet:cocoon" too much.
>
> Why not put the
>     <map:selectors>
>       <map:selector name="ajax-request" src="org.apache.cocoon.ajax.AjaxRequestSelector"/>
>     </map:selectors>
> into a cocoon-ajx-impl/.../META-INF/cocoon/avalon/sitemap.xmap? That's easier than put
the need to everybody to add it to his sitemap and that's IMO the place where it should be
placed.