cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon Maven plugin - Merging deployer & rcl
Date Wed, 02 May 2007 15:27:37 GMT
Felix Knecht napisał(a):

>> I would like to hear if there are other problems or you managed to get Forms and
Ajax working
>> again.
>>

> Not yet, but it's hard to say if it's a problem of forms/ajax or a
> problem with the new cocoon-maven-plugin I'm fighting with ... (sitting
> beside to Giacomo)

Yay, I wish to be there... Best regards to all you guys and (hopefully) girls sitting there!
:-)

You can always use webapp archetype instead of cocoon-maven-plugin. It means that you don't
have RAD anymore but it's
better than nothing. :)

On the other hand, I successfully have been using cocoon-rcl for quite long time. Feel free
to ask questions. I'll be
sitting here for few hours (with breaks) and maybe will be able to help.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski