cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <>
Subject Re: Cocoon Maven plugin - Merging deployer & rcl
Date Wed, 02 May 2007 15:27:37 GMT
Felix Knecht napisał(a):
>> I would like to hear if there are other problems or you managed to get Forms and
Ajax working
>> again.
> Not yet, but it's hard to say if it's a problem of forms/ajax or a
> problem with the new cocoon-maven-plugin I'm fighting with ... (sitting
> beside to Giacomo)

Yay, I wish to be there... Best regards to all you guys and (hopefully) girls sitting there!

You can always use webapp archetype instead of cocoon-maven-plugin. It means that you don't
have RAD anymore but it's
better than nothing. :)

On the other hand, I successfully have been using cocoon-rcl for quite long time. Feel free
to ask questions. I'll be
sitting here for few hours (with breaks) and maybe will be able to help.

Grzegorz Kossakowski

View raw message