cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon Maven plugin - Merging deployer & rcl
Date Wed, 02 May 2007 15:18:58 GMT
Felix Knecht napisaƂ(a):
>>> Why not put the
>>>     <map:selectors>
>>>       <map:selector name="ajax-request" src="org.apache.cocoon.ajax.AjaxRequestSelector"/>
>>>     </map:selectors>
>>> into a cocoon-ajx-impl/.../META-INF/cocoon/avalon/sitemap.xmap? That's easier
than put the need to everybody to add it to his sitemap and that's IMO the place where it
should be placed.

> Thinking more about this the probably far better way would be to define
> it as bean (like e.g. generators), but I'm not sure if this can already
> be done.

It could be done that way only if we converted class from Avalon-managed to Spring-managed.
This is usually quite
straightforward process. Feel free to get your hands dirty.
As for now, I'm busy with postable source implementation.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski