cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon Maven plugin - Merging deployer & rcl
Date Wed, 02 May 2007 15:05:35 GMT
Felix Knecht napisaƂ(a):
> org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException: Type 'servletLinkRewriting'
does not exist for 'map:transform'

> because of
>
> <map:transform type="servletLinkRewriting"/> <!-- here is the transformation
step you will need to add -->

> Where is it defined? I can't find it - or do you mean "servletLinkRewriter"?

Yeah, it wasa typo. Fixed, thanks.

> Other problems:
> "
> <servlet:connections>
>   <servlet:connections>
>     <entry key="ajax" value-ref="org.apache.cocoon.ajax.impl.servlet"/>
>     <entry key="forms" value-ref="org.apache.cocoon.forms.impl.servlet"/>
>   </servlet:connections>
> </servlet:connections>
> "
> Seems to be onetimes "servlet:cocoon" too much.

Also fixed.

> Why not put the
>     <map:selectors>
>       <map:selector name="ajax-request" src="org.apache.cocoon.ajax.AjaxRequestSelector"/>
>     </map:selectors>
> into a cocoon-ajx-impl/.../META-INF/cocoon/avalon/sitemap.xmap? That's easier than put
the need to everybody to add it to his sitemap and that's IMO the place where it should be
placed.

I didn't know that it can be done that way. It's good idea to do this.

Thanks for your comments. I would like to hear if there are other problems or you managed
to get Forms and Ajax working
again.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski