cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <>
Subject Re: Cocoon Maven plugin - Merging deployer & rcl
Date Wed, 02 May 2007 14:47:20 GMT
Grzegorz Kossakowski schrieb:
> Giacomo Pati napisaƂ(a):
>> See my other mail.
>> After hopefully fixing my flowscripts and sitemaps according to the new resource
accessing URIs I get:
> Have you followed migration guides?:

Following the migration guides I'm getting the error:

org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException: Type 'servletLinkRewriting'
does not exist for 'map:transform'

because of

<map:transform type="servletLinkRewriting"/> <!-- here is the transformation step
you will need to add -->

Where is it defined? I can't find it - or do you mean "servletLinkRewriter"?

Other problems:
    <entry key="ajax" value-ref="org.apache.cocoon.ajax.impl.servlet"/>
    <entry key="forms" value-ref="org.apache.cocoon.forms.impl.servlet"/>
Seems to be onetimes "servlet:cocoon" too much.

Why not put the
      <map:selector name="ajax-request" src="org.apache.cocoon.ajax.AjaxRequestSelector"/>
into a cocoon-ajx-impl/.../META-INF/cocoon/avalon/sitemap.xmap? That's easier than put the
need to everybody to add it to his sitemap and that's IMO the place where it should be placed.

View raw message