cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Giacomo Pati <giac...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon Maven plugin - Merging deployer & rcl
Date Wed, 02 May 2007 10:52:44 GMT

Giacomo Pati wrote:

> Reinhard Poetz wrote:
>> Giacomo Pati wrote:
>>> What was the reason to change the path from
>>> /META-INF/cocoon/xpatch/*.xweb to
>>> /COB-INF/cocoon/xpatch/*.xweb? It's confusing to me to change that.
>> sorry, my paths were wrong: Perviously the path was /META-INF/xpatch and
>> now it is /META-INF/cocoon/xpatch
>
> I'll set it back to /META-INF/xpatch and now it seems to find the patches and applies
them.

Is it ok to set the path back to what it was or did you had some reason to change it?

> Sure, and I'll do my best to find the missings ;-)

Now, next thing I stumbled over is an exception that says:

2007-05-02 12:11:11 [ERROR] btpool0-3 cocoon - Internal Cocoon Problem
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to process pipeline
        at [TransformerException] -
resource://org/apache/cocoon/forms/resources/forms-field-styling.xsl:86:69
Caused by: org.apache.xml.utils.WrappedRuntimeException: Could not find variable with the
name of
dojo-resources
        at org.apache.xpath.operations.Variable.fixupVariables(Variable.java:146)

Did any change messed up with the variable dojo-resources?

Ciao and thanks

- --
Giacomo Pati