cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vaduvoiu Tiberiu <vaduvoiut...@yahoo.com>
Subject problem after running cocoon on tomcat
Date Mon, 21 May 2007 12:09:14 GMT
Ok, so far I worked on my application using only cocoon, my trunk folder with all my files
were/still are in C:/mysite/trunk
in cocoon in the mount table I had a
  <mount uri-prefix="mysite/" src="file://C:/mysite/trunk/"/>, everything worked ok.
Now I am working with tomcat, I am running cocoon from tomcat, I made the cocoon.war file,
deployed it in tomcat, now instead of
localhost:8888/ cocoon starts from localhost:8080/cocoon.

My question is...how do I run my application now? I tryed copying the whole mysite folder
in the cocoon folder in tomcat/webapps but it doesn't work. Anyone knows how I should run
my site now that I am using tomcat? 10x in advance

Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check
it out.