cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From to...@ellisdunes.org
Subject RE: Custom Cocoon 2.2 projects: Alternatives to Maven 2
Date Wed, 30 May 2007 00:43:28 GMT

Right, I believe you. I guess the point I was making is that it's not
enough
for the reasons to be in your head, you have to express them clearly for
your
target audience. You have to explain to them how life gets better with
maven and
2.2 . I think one clear statement of that, and your response is a good
start, will
forestall countless "Well, what's wrong with XYZ build system?" posts.
That's all I
was saying.

                                                    J. Toman

http://lillibilli.com