Hi everyone!

Im writing my first application with cocoon 2.2 (M3) and have a problem. Id like using a ImageReader but with a custom SourceFactory and protocol. For example, Id like something like this inside the sitemap.xmap in my block:

<map:match pattern="/repo/folder/my_file.gif">
      <map:read type="image" src="custom_protocol:///repo/folder/my_file.gif" mime-type="image/gif" />
</map:match>

I suposse that have to make a custom SourceFactory and Source but i dont know how configure the factory and the protocol with spring in my block.

thnks for help.

Regards.

Juanjo.