cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Juan José Vázquez Delgado" <juanjo.vazq...@gmail.com>
Subject New protocol and SourceFactory in Cocoon 2.2
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2007 21:07:39 GMT
Hi everyone!

I´m writing my first application with cocoon 2.2 (M3) and have a problem.
I´d like using a ImageReader but with a custom SourceFactory and protocol.
For example, I´d like something like this inside the sitemap.xmap in my
block:

<map:match pattern="/repo/folder/my_file.gif">
      <map:read type="image"
src="custom_protocol:///repo/folder/my_file.gif" mime-type="image/gif" />
</map:match>

I suposse that have to make a custom SourceFactory and Source but i don´t
know how configure the factory and the protocol with spring in my block.

thnks for help.

Regards.

Juanjo.