cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans <jheym...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 2.2 failing to build: cocoon-javaflow
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2007 17:33:51 GMT
Joerg Heinicke wrote:

>>> Eeeeh, I hope not! I'd worry about the health of the overall codebase if
>>> no-one else is building allblocks! Is this why continuum is not failing
>>> when it should be?

> I can only agree with Andrew. The goal has to be that all blocks are
> working and continuum runs all blocks. That's orthogonal to independent
> release cycles and community interest. As long it the blocks are in
> Cocoon's codebase we have to care for them.

FWIW continuum hasn't been running for a good few weeks now. I disabled
it around the time of Reinhard's POM refactorings and never got around
reinstalling it.

The suggestion at the time was to let CI do a top-level build with
-Pallblocks , instead of having it parse the pom and build each block
separately. I believe Giacomo had a setup like this for his project.

Regards,
Jorg