cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Klimetschek <alexander.klimetsc...@mindquarry.com>
Subject CachingSourceTestCase in cocoon-core trunk fails
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2007 06:41:14 GMT
Looks like a serious problem to me. At least the core is not building with
tests enabled (and I desperately need them, since we use ContainerTestCase
as base class for our own tests...):

Test set: org.apache.cocoon.components.source.impl.CachingSourceTestCase
Tests run: 6, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 7.525 sec
<<< FAILURE!
testCachingURI(org.apache.cocoon.components.source.impl.CachingSourceTestCase)
  Time elapsed: 3.5 sec  <<< FAILURE!
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: expected
same:<org.apache.cocoon.components.source.impl.CachingSource$SourceMeta@d8ce8f>
was
not:<org.apache.cocoon.components.source.impl.CachingSource$SourceMeta@e11c0e>
	at junit.framework.Assert.failNotSame(Assert.java:276)
	at junit.framework.Assert.assertSame(Assert.java:239)
	at junit.framework.Assert.assertSame(Assert.java:246)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.source.impl.CachingSourceTestCase.testCachingURI(CachingSourceTestCase.java:86)

Alex

--
Alexander Klimetschek
http://www.mindquarry.com