cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Klimetschek <alexander.klimetsc...@mindquarry.com>
Subject Re: "servlet:/" URL
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2007 11:28:02 GMT
Grzegorz Kossakowski schrieb:
> Alexander Klimetschek napisaƂ(a):
>> Daniel Fagerstrom schrieb:
>>
>> When using "cocoon:/form-definition/" it works perfect. All other
>> servlet:/ usages are ok, as far as I can see now (there are other
>> problems that block various functionality, mostly dojo client side logic).
>
> Could you elaborate on Dojo issues? What kind of problems do you encounter? Maybe hardcoded
_cocoon paths?

First our custom dojo widgets that extend widgets that have changed (eg. the
widget.html namespace was removed), but this is our issue.

Secondly we have some code that expects the old cocoon forms code - these
are dirty javascript hacks that are so dirty because they no longer work
after such a change ;-)

Alex

--
Alexander Klimetschek