cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Klimetschek <alexander.klimetsc...@mindquarry.com>
Subject Re: Circular deps in servlet connections (was Re: Servlet Services + Shielding)
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2007 13:27:14 GMT
Grzegorz Kossakowski schrieb:
> I hope to commit some basic (without caching implemented) code within days. It took me
quite a long time to clarify
> whole idea...

Great!

> You mentioned that you play with Dojo. I have some troubles with fixing upload progress
sample from Forms. I guess it's
> clearly client side issue but I cannot debug relevant code snippet (it does not appear
in Firebug) and I'm really tired
> with all these AJAX issues. Can I count on your help with this one?

Yes, I can provide a test scenario here, we are using uploads as well.

> I'm going to write report on Forms/Ajax refactorings and will mention this problem.

Can you give a short example on how one configures that all dojo js and form
xsl files etc. are retrieved by an ajax/forms sitemap? Will those sitemaps
get mounted automatically under some URL?

Alex

--
Alexander Klimetschek
http://www.mindquarry.com