cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Klimetschek <alexander.klimetsc...@mindquarry.com>
Subject Re: Circular deps in servlet connections (was Re: Servlet Services + Shielding)
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2007 12:05:53 GMT
Grzegorz Kossakowski schrieb:
> For now, just digging into the code is the only option IMO.

Ok, I will have a look at it next week.

 > I'm busy with other stuff (postable source especially) so will not
> be able to do this.

Great, I'd love to have a postable source. How far are you? I could help you
in testing it next week, when I have our webapp running with Cocoon trunk
(going from dojo 0.3.1 to 0.4.1 is quite some work...). Specifically I want
to reuse lots of styling pipelines copied across our sitemaps and thus place
them in one single location.

Alex

--
Alexander Klimetschek