cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Klimetschek <alexander.klimetsc...@mindquarry.com>
Subject Circular deps in servlet connections (was Re: Servlet Services + Shielding)
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 18:29:07 GMT
Oh, I got it: there was a circular dependency in the servlet connections (A
using B, B using A as super). It did work with the old block servlets, but
now you get the very unhelpful exception. I don't think we actually need
this circular connection in particular. But generally, two solutions are
available:

Is it possible to allow circular dependencies in the servlet connections?

If not, there should be at least some kind of check that prints a better
message.

Alex

--
Alexander Klimetschek