cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Klimetschek <alexander.klimetsc...@mindquarry.com>
Subject Re: Servlet Services + Shielding
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 16:20:23 GMT
Further debugging shows that the method ServletFactoryBean.getObject() is
called by Spring (DefaultListableBeanFactory.getObjectFromFactoryBean(...))
*before* the embeddedServlet or any other property was set. So
embeddedServlet is null, which makes the code inside getObject() fail:

     public Object getObject() throws Exception {
         ProxyFactory proxyFactory = new ProxyFactory(this.embeddedServlet);
         proxyFactory.addAdvice(new ServiceInterceptor());
         if (this.mountPath != null) {
             proxyFactory.addAdvisor(new MountableMixinAdvisor());
         }
         proxyFactory.addAdvisor(new ServletServiceContextMixinAdvisor());
         return proxyFactory.getProxy();
     }

We have lots of spring config files now, so I don't see if we have any
special config which triggers this problem. Any idea?

Alex

--
Alexander Klimetschek
http://www.mindquarry.com