cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Klimetschek <alexander.klimetsc...@mindquarry.com>
Subject Servlet Services + Shielding
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 09:08:35 GMT
Hi Servlet Hackers,

I am switching from our old block servlet config to the current servlet
services in trunk and have problems with the configuration. I have two problems:

1)

I changed the spring configuration to look like the following snippet, but I
get an exception (see below). Debugging showed that the embeddedServlet
field in ServletFactoryBean is null. But it should be of type
o.a.c.sitemap.SitemapServlet, the declared class of the bean??

<bean id="com.mindquarry.dforms.dforms-block"
       class="org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.SitemapServlet">
   <servlet:context mount-path="/dforms"
            context-path="blockcontext:/mindquarry-dforms/">
     <servlet:connections>
       <entry key="resources"
              value-ref="com.mindquarry.webapp.resources-block" />
       <entry key="teams"
              value-ref="com.mindquarry.teamspace.teamspace-block" />
       <entry key="tasks"
              value-ref="com.mindquarry.tasks.tasks-block" />
     </servlet:connections>
   </servlet:context>
</bean>

Caused by: org.springframework.aop.framework.AopConfigException: Can't proxy
null object
         at
org.springframework.aop.framework.ProxyFactory.<init>(ProxyFactory.java:49)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.servletservice.spring.ServletFactoryBean.getObject(ServletFactoryBean.java:194)
         at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getObjectFromFactoryBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:1211)

2)

How to configure the ShieldingServletService (my little baby...)? Since you
no longer explicitly define the wrapper class for the servlet, I don't see a
way to use the ShieldingServletService instead of the standard one.

I think those questions and the answers should be documented. As long as the
docs are not finished (and public and searchable...), I'd like to put all
important information in the Wiki: http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/ServletService

Alex

--
Alexander Klimetschek