cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Klimetschek <alexander.klimetsc...@mindquarry.com>
Subject Re: Parameters in request get lost when using servlet: protocol
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 12:37:19 GMT
We had the same problem already with the previous block: protocol. Currently
the only way to send parameters to the other servlet via the URL. Thus I
have written a simple input module that converts your params into URL params:

- ParamsToURIModule: (Input Module)

a meta module that converts all attributes of another module into a correct
uri query string (&a=b;c=d)

http://www.mindquarry.org/repos/mindquarry-webapp/trunk/mindquarry-webapp-resources/src/main/java/com/mindquarry/webapp/modules/ParamsToURIModule.java

To use it, simply write this (if the input module is registered under
'params-as-uri':

<map:read src="servlet:super:/{0}?{params-as-uri:request-param}"/>

It is a meta input module, ie. it takes the name of another module and
converts all it's attributes into an URL query string. In this case it will
add all request parameters.

Alex

--
Alexander Klimetschek