cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeroen Reijn" <j.re...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: Cant put cocoon into eclipse
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2007 12:49:34 GMT
Hi,

these kind of questions actually belong on the Cocoon userlist (http://cocoon.apache.org/community/mail-lists.html).
It's correct that eclipse does not have SVN support by default, but you can download an subversion
plugin for eclipse called subclipse (http://subclipse.tigris.org/), but there are a lot more
SVN clients available. Give it a try, it's self explaining.

Kind regards,

Jeroen Reijn

-----Original Message-----
From: windwail [mailto:windwail@mail.ru]
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2007 2:44 PM
To: dev@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: RE: Cant put cocoon into eclipse

I'm new to java tecnology, working only few moth on it. My bad english is
problem for me too :) so sory for it...
I haven't heard about SVN... i always use CVS... to import project to
eclipse i use "import from CVS". My eclipse doesn't have "import from
SVN"... i'm free to just download SVN of cocoon... but poblem is, how to
make eclipse create a project from SVN to allow me use eclipse to navigate
and make changes in it ? To make it possible eclipse must generate 2 files
".project" and ".classpath". I don't know how to make them manually :) so i
think, there is a better solution to generate them automaticly. Does anybody
know how to do this?
May be i need a special plugins for my eclipse to understand SVN format ?

Thanks for helping.