cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Ard Schrijvers" <a.schrijv...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: StoreJanitor (was: Re: Moving reduced version of CachingSource to core | Configuration issues)
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 11:19:00 GMT
</snip>

?? my mail got sended by accident :S....finishing it now

> be implemented quite easily, but might take long start up times)
> 6) JCSCache has a complex configuration IMO. Therefor, I
> added default configurations to choose from, for example:

<store logger="core.store">
    <parameter name="region-name" value="store"/>
    <parameter name="size" value="small"/>

where size might be small, medium, large or huge.

I think we have created with in this way a setup for cocoon, where it is harder for unexperienced
users to have memory problems when trying to implement larger sites.

Hopefully somebody read my mail until here :-) I am curious about what others think,

Ard