cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon US
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2007 13:00:54 GMT
Actually Carsten, didn't you do a lot of the work to convert to Spring?
Didn't you do the Spring configuration stuff?  The experience of
converting to Spring and a discussion about what our configuration
extensions provide would be nice. I'd go as I'd like to understand it
(if I haven't had a chance to read the code by then).

Ralph