cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Giacomo Pati <giac...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon RCL plugin problems
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2007 13:59:17 GMT

Reinhard Poetz wrote:
> Giacomo Pati wrote:
>> BTW: Can we have a released deployer plugin as well. I know it will be
>> deprecated but there are
>> projects using it and the last released version is functional not the
>> same as the one currently in
>> trunk. And I've also tried to switch to the rcl plugin with no success.
>
> How far did you come? What was the problem then?

I finally had time to retry my block with RCL again. Replacng the deployer plugin with RCL
result in
a startup (from jetty:run) exception:

2007-04-26 15:52:36.127:/danube:INFO:  Apache Cocoon Spring Configurator v1.0.1-SNAPSHOT is
running
in mode 'dev'.
javax.servlet.ServletException: Exception during streaming source.
        at org.apache.cocoon.servlet.RequestProcessor.service(RequestProcessor.java:224)
        at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.SitemapServlet.service(SitemapServlet.java:61)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.servletservice.ServletServiceContext$PathDispatcher.forward(ServletServiceContext.java:537)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.servletservice.ServletServiceContext$PathDispatcher.forward(ServletServiceContext.java:519)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.servletservice.spring.ServletFactoryBean$ServiceInterceptor.invoke(ServletFactoryBean.java:229)
        at
org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:176)
        at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:210)
        at $Proxy6.service(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.cocoon.servletservice.DispatcherServlet.service(DispatcherServlet.java:124)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.tools.rcl.wrapper.servlet.ReloadingServlet.service(ReloadingServlet.java:89)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:459)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1054)
        at org.apache.cocoon.servlet.multipart.MultipartFilter.doFilter(MultipartFilter.java:140)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.tools.rcl.wrapper.servlet.ReloadingServletFilter.doFilter(ReloadingServletFilter.java:50)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1045)
        at org.apache.cocoon.servlet.DebugFilter.doFilter(DebugFilter.java:169)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.tools.rcl.wrapper.servlet.ReloadingServletFilter.doFilter(ReloadingServletFilter.java:50)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1045)
        at
org.springframework.web.filter.RequestContextFilter.doFilterInternal(RequestContextFilter.java:61)
        at org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:77)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.tools.rcl.wrapper.servlet.ReloadingServletFilter.doFilter(ReloadingServletFilter.java:50)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1045)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.tools.rcl.wrapper.servlet.ReloadingSpringFilter.doFilter(ReloadingSpringFilter.java:69)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.tools.rcl.wrapper.servlet.ReloadingServletFilter.doFilter(ReloadingServletFilter.java:50)

HTH

Thanks and ciao

- --
Giacomo Pati