cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Releasing Cocoon 2.2-RC1
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2007 10:35:53 GMT
Reinhard Poetz wrote:

> There was some discussion off-list when the next series of C22 modules
> will happen. I plan to do the release work next week but have to spend
> the next two days on fixing things here and there and to get the 2.2
> documentation online because I don't want to release anything that we
> label "release candidate" without having some minimal documentation at
> least.
>
> I will keep you posted about my progress on Thursday of Friday.

Sorry, I can't prepare the release this week. Maybe this isn't too bad because
we have time to work on Cocoon next week (ApacheCon) and this also gives us some
time to polish the servlet-service-impl and forms.

My current plan is to work on the release starting with May, 7th.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc