cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Broken caching of servlet: source in some cases
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2007 10:05:47 GMT
Reinhard Poetz wrote:
> Alexander Klimetschek wrote:
>> Grzegorz Kossakowski schrieb:
>>> That's weird. Any clue about that?
>>
>> The problem is a missing HTTP status code when the response is
>> committed. This happens due to Reinhard's change for the dynamic
>> setting of the status code (see below), that I just got when updating
>> to your servlet changes. When putting these lines back into the code,
>> the exception disappears.
>
> There is a bug in my code that led to "null" values instead of -1. I
> hope that fixes the problem.

What I wanted to say is that I applied a patch that restores the old behaviour
of always setting -1.
Setting 200 in the serializer code is not a good idea because this prevents us
from setting the status-code attribute at <serialize> elements.

Sorry for any inconveniences.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc