cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Cocoon SVN problem
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2007 19:40:28 GMT
Oh shit! It seems Subversion/Subclipse did not like that renaming at
all. While on my system everything looked ok (no local modification were
shown with Subclipse, svn up on the command line just said everything
ok), there are indeed now 2 files of each license.txt and notice.txt. in
different cases. Only the lowercase versions should exist.

And the thing is: It seems I can't fix it since I'm using Windows as
well. I deleted that directory for test cases. Now when failing with the
update SVN leaves this directory in a completely inconsistent state
(thought it is some kind of transactional??). I don't know how to change
that, tried unlock and cleanup which neither allow me to delete
NOTICE.txt and LICENSE.txt afterwards.

So can anybody with a case-sensitive file system please fix this problem
for me? Or do we need infrastructure?

Sorry for any inconveniences. And sorry, Markus, for insisting on a
problem to be fixed on your side.

Joerg