cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: DependencyManagement in root pom
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2007 13:51:14 GMT
 From your description this sounds like something maven should catch but
IIUC it sounds like an error in the cocoon-batik pom in that the version
doesn't match the dependencyManagement section it extends from. If this
had worked "correctly" you would have built
cocoon-batik-impl-1.0.0-RC1-SNAPSHOT.jar but all the other components
would have been looking for cocoon-batik-impl-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar.

Clearly that isn't correct.

Ralph