cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon RCL plugin problems
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2007 13:17:00 GMT
Giacomo Pati wrote:
> Reinhard Poetz wrote:
>> Giacomo Pati wrote:
>>> BTW: Can we have a released deployer plugin as well. I know it will be
>>> deprecated but there are
>>> projects using it and the last released version is functional not the
>>> same as the one currently in
>>> trunk. And I've also tried to switch to the rcl plugin with no success.
>> How far did you come? What was the problem then?
>
> org.apache.commons:commons-jci-fam:jar:1.0-RC1
>
> isn't resolvable.

grrr, cocoon-rcl-webapp-wrapper/pom.xml should know where to look for it:

   <repositories>
     <!-- Repository for the commons-jci -->
     <repository>
       <id>apache-m2-snapshot</id>
       <name>Apache Maven 2 Repository</name>
       <url>http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository</url>
       <releases>
         <enabled>true</enabled>
       </releases>
       <snapshots>
         <enabled>false</enabled>
       </snapshots>
     </repository>
   </repositories>

... or do you get the exception from somewhere else?

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc